USAFIS is a service provider geared towards helping people enjoy the privileges of America by helping them get admitted to the Green Card Lottery as well as other options available to immigrants. Many people dream of moving to America, often bringing their family with them and planning to work and build a new life here. That’s what USAFIS is all about: helping immigrants see their dreams come true by having the opportunity to become United States citizens.
How USAFIS Helps
Thousands of people are turned down for the Green Card Lottery simply because they didn’t follow the requirements of the application that are set up by the U.S. government. We know that applicants don’t do this on purpose; they speak another language, and they often misunderstand what is needed on the form. USAFIS has been helping these applicants for over fifteen years so they can be included in the Green Card Lottery and have a chance of becoming a U.S. citizen.
Here’s What We Do
- We make sure that your application is free of errors.
- We make sure that your images are digitized as required by the United States government.
- We provide 24/7 customer service in your language.
- We make sure your application is submitted as soon as possible.
- We give you updates on the application process.
- We make sure your application is formatted into the E-DV format as required.
- We treat your case with personalized care.
- We provide payment options to help with the cost.
Here’s What We Don’t Do
- We don’t leave you to fill out or submit your own application or images.
- We don’t ignore your questions.
- We don’t leave you guessing about your application status.
- We don’t treat you as just another client.
- We don’t charge you for services that you don’t want or need.
- We don’t expect you to pay for all services up-front.
Here is the five-step process for the Green Card Lottery:
- Registration – In order to apply for the Green Card Lottery, we will help you learn if you are eligible
- Application – Once we know that you do qualify, you will need to fill out the official application. This is the first step of the official procedure and also the hardest for many people.
- Photo – Photos will go with the application; they must be formatted correctly in order to be accepted.
- Submission – Before you submit the application, we will double-check to make sure everything is perfect so you won’t be rejected.
- Selection – USAFIS will let you know the results of your application.
As you can see, we take our jobs very seriously. We want to help as many immigrants as possible be accepted into the United States so they can see their dreams fulfilled.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]